With 20 years of experience, Brightside Academy is a leading provider of child care and early education. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, we employ over 1,200 people and serve over 7,000 children per day in our academies located in multiple cities across Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York. We believe that child care involves more than babysitting. Studies prove that 85% of brain development occurs before the age of five. Brightside Academy’s quality early childhood education program provides the appropriate experiences a child needs to connect brain synapses, which are at the root of learning and skill development. Children are born with the tools needed to learn and they are eager to learn. Brightside Academy helps lead children to their potential with state-of-the-art facilities that enhance their experiences and prepare them for a lifetime of learning. Brightside Academy’s purpose plan is at the center of everything we do. Our purpose is our company’s mission for the children, families and communities we serve. Our values drive our behaviors – as individuals and as a company.
Our PurposeTo provide all families access to an excellent early educational experience that prepares their children to be life-long learners in an ever changing world.
- Service: A commitment to support, help and care for those we serve.
- Respect: Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Excellence: If you are going to do it, do it great.
- Integrity: It has no need for rules … it is doing the right thing.
- Leadership: Inspiring others to achieve.
- Fun: Promoting laughter and joy.