Brightside Academy recently partnered with #Yondr to help our Philly team get the most from our training.
Yondr creates phone-free spaces for artists, educators, organizations and individuals. Their phone cases provide a haven to engage with what people do and who they’re doing it with in our hyperconnected world.
Those who used a Yondr case during the training were entered to win gift cards. We’re excited our team had a chance to experience this. Our Philly staff reported feeling more energized and getting a higher benefit from our training.
Congratulations to our lucky winners!
- Sherrie Difederico – 54th & Media – $50 – EHS teacher
- Latasha Day – Front & Erie – $25 – Lead Teacher Pre-K
- Leontyne Wiggins – 48th & Lancaster – $50 – Academy Director
- Simone Griffin – 54th & Media – $25 – Toddler Teacher
- Adam Moscowicz – Mellon – $50 – Assistant Director
For more information on Yondr visit OverYondr.com.